About Me

My photo
I just returned back to the States after 11 years in Taiwan with my daughter. Taiwan is an excellent base for us explore Asia, while living in relative (gun free) safety, while benefiting from a cheap and efficient national health care system. The people are amazing too. I have Taiwanese friendships that are 20 years old and I'm always making new ones! My coworker here in CO is from Taiwan.

Sunday, September 18, 2016

Asteroid


Lay mother naked on the sofa
Open window, howling typhoon winds fill me
Quasar core empty vacuum
Don’t rise for fallen curtains blown to the floor

Acclimated to the hyperborean emptiness
Collapsar implosion on the inside
Cold dark moon damacloid
I reflect light for no one
Neutron star composed of mare deserts
I’m not the world or a planet
No Virgo clusters eclipsed in my throat
Uninhabitable scarp cliffs seen through a telescope

Space gravel orbit
I woo a SETI mission
Preeminent historic landing
One cosmonaut championed the ice caverns
Vibrate the aria of cosmic conception
Accretion disks transferred between two galactic nuclei
Render goodbye before we claim hello
Marvel in compressed moments
Qualified traveler from afar
 I fabricate you a surpassing man than you merit


No comments:

Post a Comment