About Me

My photo
I just returned back to the States after 11 years in Taiwan with my daughter. Taiwan is an excellent base for us explore Asia, while living in relative (gun free) safety, while benefiting from a cheap and efficient national health care system. The people are amazing too. I have Taiwanese friendships that are 20 years old and I'm always making new ones! My coworker here in CO is from Taiwan.

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Briny Bounty

Raiders and the curious pursue to poach what
Barren buccaneers return empty handed

Glowing gold arteries, silver veins, self-composure reigns
Underwater amethyst heart caves burning lava cools into hidden seas
Hissing out holy islands and shrouded sunken grotto silience

I wait on you like an entombed trove of treasure
Pleasures you’d excavate and never regret to uncover
The luminescent veil that separates one another

Once a lost fisherman lost his breath drowned like a bloated whale
Then a boy child, little seahorse, his father’s favorite
Waded in with the undertow, like an accident
Peeked at pearls inside an air pocket
And carried back a valorous gift to mother


No comments:

Post a Comment