About Me

My photo
I just returned back to the States after 11 years in Taiwan with my daughter. Taiwan is an excellent base for us explore Asia, while living in relative (gun free) safety, while benefiting from a cheap and efficient national health care system. The people are amazing too. I have Taiwanese friendships that are 20 years old and I'm always making new ones! My coworker here in CO is from Taiwan.

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

September Bride

Herald me like a harvest moon before a typhoon
Snatch a surge of gallantry, yielding the preparation
In a barbarian language rain down rehearsed words
Mutual attraction gathering fruition
September satellite tide infatuation, light the lantern
Tender devotion in the countryside

Common weed or rarest rhododendron?
My mother love so perfectly animal
Imperfectly human, ruined
All devotees in my eyes long ago
Does true love at first sight crop up anymore?

Drop your sickle, bathe back to me
Inhale river water lucid dream fortuity
Swallow your intoxicant and march out the valley
The autumn tide is favorable
For a September wedding fitzcarraldo

Refuse to gamble away the occasion
Silence the doubts of your judgment
Your friends’ logical excuses
Obliterate age and dismiss difference of culture
Or any other external circumstance
Be attendant to this moment
Rendezvous in the celestial elevator
Collect me for a light refreshment and anywhere

Receive me in the hurricane cockcrow

No comments:

Post a Comment