About Me

My photo
I just returned back to the States after 11 years in Taiwan with my daughter. Taiwan is an excellent base for us explore Asia, while living in relative (gun free) safety, while benefiting from a cheap and efficient national health care system. The people are amazing too. I have Taiwanese friendships that are 20 years old and I'm always making new ones! My coworker here in CO is from Taiwan.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Don’t feel guilty

Don’t feel guilty lying here satisfied
Belly breathing head spinning intensified
This moment you question its worth
Write it off tax free
As a public service, to me
To the Universe

As if she needs it
Surrounded by wine and sweets and berries
Art entertainment, children and oceans

Regret it and it’s lost
You’ve put off marriage long enough
To meet the Other
Not the one your with, but me
The mother of your providence
Choose momentary hazard
for a life of love sanctuary

No comments:

Post a Comment