About Me

My photo
I just returned back to the States after 11 years in Taiwan with my daughter. Taiwan is an excellent base for us explore Asia, while living in relative (gun free) safety, while benefiting from a cheap and efficient national health care system. The people are amazing too. I have Taiwanese friendships that are 20 years old and I'm always making new ones! My coworker here in CO is from Taiwan.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Mountains and Sea

Rainclouds gather like blue shadows along my window view
Making the pink of the flower petals heighten their hue
I soon thought I’d be with you, on a free morning
You chose to close your shutters, profess to forget
Water the garden of deep retrospect
I hope you regret, when the sky unfastens above you
Torrents of my electricity, your imploding thunder
I need to be near mountains and water

Stare for hours at the sea
Sit in your presence, fall at your feet to listen
Made to carry you like a vessel
Hugging precious porcelain against browned skin
Filled to the brim, soothe this thirst
Look upon you like a sorceress,
Investigate the imminent prospect, water falling
Stroke you with my fingertips, thrill at the slightest ripple knowing

Cool my heat w/ a bath
Jump under a wave and pleasure splash
Frolic in your ocean foam
Sand falling off all the way home

No comments:

Post a Comment