About Me

My photo
I just returned back to the States after 11 years in Taiwan with my daughter. Taiwan is an excellent base for us explore Asia, while living in relative (gun free) safety, while benefiting from a cheap and efficient national health care system. The people are amazing too. I have Taiwanese friendships that are 20 years old and I'm always making new ones! My coworker here in CO is from Taiwan.

Friday, June 12, 2015

Lady Monday

Everlasting love is Mother
Despite human weakness or no mother at all
We seek her out reflecting her

Monday Lady
An empty vessel carry
Full of trenchant rivers, ripple of potent emptiness
Calling out to others
Fill me with inferior essence
So blind to the true One
Who once housed in your quarter
Once graced your presence

Mother said, "Yes,"
To first birthdays
Meditate on invisible miracles
Tartis womb ferrying beings from another order
Navel vortex is a mountain lake we all share
Cosmic connectedness in our bellies

This ease, intensity decrease
Is it the eye of the storm?
Will your furry and independence explode
Like the space between birthing contractions
The growing green meadows between thoughts
While sitting in the hammock balcony

Monday lady
Pin the evening star and Mars in your ears like a memory

No comments:

Post a Comment