About Me

My photo
I just returned back to the States after 11 years in Taiwan with my daughter. Taiwan is an excellent base for us explore Asia, while living in relative (gun free) safety, while benefiting from a cheap and efficient national health care system. The people are amazing too. I have Taiwanese friendships that are 20 years old and I'm always making new ones! My coworker here in CO is from Taiwan.

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Elusive to me

Remember when I did it for curiosity
For lust
Finally for love
Which was creation

I miss him after all
After so many broken hearts
And wasted tears
Fruitless dreams
It was all sex in the end
Abandoned friendship
Abandoned offspring

I left you
A choice
To be better
To chose to be the hero
And you chose cowardice

Its must be love
Or sickness
Probably loneliness
To still miss you
To wish you could see yourself
In our daughter
To see you hold her
Enjoy her
Witness you understand some part of her
Elusive to me

No comments:

Post a Comment