About Me

My photo
I just returned back to the States after 11 years in Taiwan with my daughter. Taiwan is an excellent base for us explore Asia, while living in relative (gun free) safety, while benefiting from a cheap and efficient national health care system. The people are amazing too. I have Taiwanese friendships that are 20 years old and I'm always making new ones! My coworker here in CO is from Taiwan.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Reoccurring Dream

Be comforted relearning forgotten languages
Burn your pride w/blushing shame
Having your tongue unable to form the most basic of sounds
Mind cloudy from foreign tongues
A walking tower of babbling confusion

Eventually the weight melts w/ the pride
All the impurities milled out
The remains are pure, child-like tears of silver

Reoccurring dream always traveling
Missed the train escalator on the right plane to London
Another plane, cruel players in the station
Familiar nocturnal neighborhoods
Upper middle class hills driving around their mazes
Is it my neighbor or me?
Is it my home or the one I’d like it to be?

Reoccurring life theme, freedom or settling
Travels and getting lost in between

That feeling near panic
Like when you child, lose your mother in a crowd of strangers
Miss the plane to dream destiny
I speak your language fluently in my dream
Sprinkle the pillow w/silver linings

No comments:

Post a Comment