About Me

My photo
I just returned back to the States after 11 years in Taiwan with my daughter. Taiwan is an excellent base for us explore Asia, while living in relative (gun free) safety, while benefiting from a cheap and efficient national health care system. The people are amazing too. I have Taiwanese friendships that are 20 years old and I'm always making new ones! My coworker here in CO is from Taiwan.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The Glen of Me

No choice but to sleep
No choice but to hope in the best
No choice but to work for others and deny myself the rest
The best is to wait
Not force the hand
But if I had the power I’d put my mouth on yours
Breathe into you, make you understand
Close enough to smell the mix of beast w/ human
Take it from there, savoring skin
Let you get as ravenous as me
Surprise you w/piety
Teach you of divine fidelity
Have you be the hunter in the glen of me

No comments:

Post a Comment