About Me

My photo
I just returned back to the States after 11 years in Taiwan with my daughter. Taiwan is an excellent base for us explore Asia, while living in relative (gun free) safety, while benefiting from a cheap and efficient national health care system. The people are amazing too. I have Taiwanese friendships that are 20 years old and I'm always making new ones! My coworker here in CO is from Taiwan.

Monday, August 16, 2010

Dazzle you back to youth

Come upon me like a fever burning
stranded on a lonely island called abstinence
call it spirituality or circumstance
or the missed chance, your failure to follow through

All the champions have stopped seeking
stopped wondering about the whispers
stuck inside the motor cranking
outdated`machine that kills the passing on of myths
The children wait to be born
too young enjoy what is in their laps
Settling for availabile medocrity ages the flesh
I don't settle at all, I am forever this age

I feel you walk in the room like a warm, underwater current
I'm supra-human quicksilver
I could fly through the roof
The proof is chiseled on erotic temple base relief walls
you and I sculptured instinct instructing the mortals

Though I am aloof, yet available
I reign in my energy, bubbling over intensity
You sense what could be if you were free enough to brave
starting all over again

If you were mine
I'd have the freedom to be bold
I'd dazzle you back to youth

No comments:

Post a Comment