About Me

My photo
I just returned back to the States after 11 years in Taiwan with my daughter. Taiwan is an excellent base for us explore Asia, while living in relative (gun free) safety, while benefiting from a cheap and efficient national health care system. The people are amazing too. I have Taiwanese friendships that are 20 years old and I'm always making new ones! My coworker here in CO is from Taiwan.

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Rainy Typhoon Saturday

What would I do if I were stuck inside my apartment w/you?
on this rainy typhoon Saturday
no where to go and all day long to lay
around while the children sleep and animals hide
The rain so loud drowning out the neighbors voices
Drowning out choices of going outside
and being busy
Stuck inside and not confined
Its rather free just to be
safe and dry out of the storm
lazing about dreaming sensual soliloquies
Feeling the roar the roar and continual thunder gush
waterfall, like the end of the world crashing
all around and chaotic

Its the end of history and we should be together
I long to hear your mysterious thoughts
of our first conversation and brave eye glances
near touches, body brushes naked hushes of agreement

You're stuck inside somewhere now too
No sane person would travel in this flood
its a kind of gift

If hearth and home, some ark safe and warm
all alone doesn't put thoughts of me
in your head
in your bed
then I must be drowning

No comments:

Post a Comment