About Me

My photo
I just returned back to the States after 11 years in Taiwan with my daughter. Taiwan is an excellent base for us explore Asia, while living in relative (gun free) safety, while benefiting from a cheap and efficient national health care system. The people are amazing too. I have Taiwanese friendships that are 20 years old and I'm always making new ones! My coworker here in CO is from Taiwan.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Cosmic Gong in Gaelic

I dreamed of you before we met, before the journey of our introduction
Just a refrain from my psyche to my consciousness to awaken from this catatonic life
The folksong of betrothal and true love
I sang it on the stage of my dream in the melody of your presence
Then I dreamed of you again a medieval prince singing in Gaelic
Singing “Arise and Dress Yourself”
Just a refrain from my spirit to my awareness to awaken from this indifferent life
Your blond Queen mother sang harmony infusing you
You were glowing internally, enable you, filling you w/True Light
She a kind of conduit, a preparation hymn you were both kneeling and robed
Just a refrain from my essence to my realization, awaken from this introspective life

Our goodbye was like a cosmic gong, I was ripped open and exposed for what I am
A coward with many masks, armed for impending attack, like the princess in the tower
No one is here to throw their robe around me so I will follow your tune and dress myself
The vibration of the gong shifted my equilibrium, taught me I cant do this alone
I sit here and anticipate for safe people to bring me back to community

No comments:

Post a Comment