About Me

My photo
I just returned back to the States after 11 years in Taiwan with my daughter. Taiwan is an excellent base for us explore Asia, while living in relative (gun free) safety, while benefiting from a cheap and efficient national health care system. The people are amazing too. I have Taiwanese friendships that are 20 years old and I'm always making new ones! My coworker here in CO is from Taiwan.

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Living in Ghost Month

You ran like from a ghost avoid me
Like the plague
Almost comical this new energy I yield
Like psychic armor from the ardor of
Recent travel conquest

Feel the change in frequency
Eyes locked w/Medusa’s, this intimacy
She’s failed to reduce you to minerals

Run, run back to your motherland
Your head spinning, trying to understand
Unfinished conversations that’ll never be
Turn your back on growth, on opportunity
Your fear is real-
I’d eat you for breakfast and spit out the bones for the scavengers
(In the end you’d thank me
 For your new incarnation.)

No comments:

Post a Comment