About Me

My photo
I just returned back to the States after 11 years in Taiwan with my daughter. Taiwan is an excellent base for us explore Asia, while living in relative (gun free) safety, while benefiting from a cheap and efficient national health care system. The people are amazing too. I have Taiwanese friendships that are 20 years old and I'm always making new ones! My coworker here in CO is from Taiwan.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Under your mosquito net

Allow myself under your mosquito net
Tell you all my secrets at your bedside
Like innocent children, sexless yet sensing it
Confess on the empty paradise beach my broken heartedness
Free from judgment or expectation, yet I expected consummation
Fear it like a plague, this intimacy
Need it like the earth needs morning dew upon it
Scratching the wounds being bit w/this togetherness
And all my bites are nearly healed, the last fragments of devotion

No comments:

Post a Comment