About Me

My photo
I just returned back to the States after 11 years in Taiwan with my daughter. Taiwan is an excellent base for us explore Asia, while living in relative (gun free) safety, while benefiting from a cheap and efficient national health care system. The people are amazing too. I have Taiwanese friendships that are 20 years old and I'm always making new ones! My coworker here in CO is from Taiwan.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Among The Multitudes

Exiled from Paradise
Driven out by angels in disguise
Ive worshipped a false deity

Feeling you over leagues and lifetimes
Let me go
Not in this life ever

Youre nearer now
I call you by thought
Finding you easily within reach

The voices told me to wander
Search for a promised land
Bear fruits lush in the desert within

Blossoms bloom in bloody thorns
Baptismal waters run underground
But I find you specifically
One thought, one hope
One desert star among the multitudes

We find each other
Beyond absolutes
Are paradoxes worth pursuing
Further
Until consumed

No one but you
I break open
Breakdown to the uttermost
Inside out
Inside sanctuary with walls tumbling

The source and the victim are one

No comments:

Post a Comment