About Me

My photo
I just returned back to the States after 11 years in Taiwan with my daughter. Taiwan is an excellent base for us explore Asia, while living in relative (gun free) safety, while benefiting from a cheap and efficient national health care system. The people are amazing too. I have Taiwanese friendships that are 20 years old and I'm always making new ones! My coworker here in CO is from Taiwan.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Spectacles of Soft Hair

The nearly visible hair on my thighs twitch like antenna
Or a lizard tongue smelling the air glistening like spider web

A hair will twitch intuitive on the sensitive spaces
Of expansive surface flesh
What information is received and transmitted f/such finely tuned receptors?
The future of course

I’ll keep the images to myself
But the method is always same
No matter if my eyes are opened or closed
The visions are crisp and untainted

I see w/ the spectacles of soft hair on my thighs

No comments:

Post a Comment