About Me

My photo
I just returned back to the States after 11 years in Taiwan with my daughter. Taiwan is an excellent base for us explore Asia, while living in relative (gun free) safety, while benefiting from a cheap and efficient national health care system. The people are amazing too. I have Taiwanese friendships that are 20 years old and I'm always making new ones! My coworker here in CO is from Taiwan.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Bachelor

You must have been feeling fearless
Blame phosphorescent New Moon tides
The nakedness of skin
The taste of saltwater in my mouth

I look in your eyes searching for assurances
And found none
Found nothing but bewilderment
As if you haven’t the slightest experience to compare this with

Colder than Science
Remote f/ even experimentation
You’re lucky to travel tropically
Our introduction, exotic seduction
A legend we’re creating
A new generation, a nation inside me
I am the pillar
Who finds your mildness frightening

No comments:

Post a Comment