About Me

My photo
I just returned back to the States after 11 years in Taiwan with my daughter. Taiwan is an excellent base for us explore Asia, while living in relative (gun free) safety, while benefiting from a cheap and efficient national health care system. The people are amazing too. I have Taiwanese friendships that are 20 years old and I'm always making new ones! My coworker here in CO is from Taiwan.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Double Exposed

Seeing you like a ghost
Still trailing me
Still staring through me
Double exposed

Contact
After so much time
Tell me your secret

Reconfirm
My highest hope
My worst fear

So where do we go f/ here?
Loving others in disguise
Buying time
Til the reunification

Depending on you
Waiting as you struggle
Waiting, waiting, wanting
I struggle too
Letting go not an option
We’ve tried and failed
I’ve never failed you
Believe in you

No comments:

Post a Comment