About Me

My photo
I just returned back to the States after 11 years in Taiwan with my daughter. Taiwan is an excellent base for us explore Asia, while living in relative (gun free) safety, while benefiting from a cheap and efficient national health care system. The people are amazing too. I have Taiwanese friendships that are 20 years old and I'm always making new ones! My coworker here in CO is from Taiwan.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Mary in Buddha Country

How do you feel about a woman of pure heart when you meet her?
When you play your part
You actor’s part
The role of a real man?

When the production is over
The taping and the editing
You can freely speak your native accent
Return to wherever you call your home

How do you feel about a woman of pure heart?

Her soul is like a glacier mountain
Where snows never melt
They powder her shoulders like a summer skin
Immortal like a spruce

I’m amazed I think at all
Of real winters
In a land of impossible Christmas fantasies

Here, Christ was never born yet

No comments:

Post a Comment